Janice’s Diet & Exercise Tips
- Eat small mouthfuls
- Taste the food
- Chew more and you will eat less
- Eat nude food (no sauces or gravies). Nude Food leaves no rubbish behind. Eating nude food keeps your omentum small.
- Your omentum is an organ around your stomach. It acts something like a fishnet.
- Rubbish from fatty foods is deposited in your omentum.
- As the omentum enlarges so does your belly
- Persevere with the taste of healthy nude food
- Learn to like the food you can eat plenty of.
- You can acquire a taste in 6-8 weeks
- Leave a good 15 minutes between Dinner and Sweets
- Choose high fibre foods.
- High fibre foods keep you satisfied longer because they take longer to digest.
- For a good eating style choose food that has high protein, low fat and low sugar.
- Check the labels on the food you buy.
- Good sources of protein with limited fat are, grilled fish, turkey breasts and chicken breast and eye fillet steak.
- Delay gratification of hunger by doing a small chore or activity before satisfying your desire to eat.
2009 JANICE AT AGE 66
JANICE MODEL SHOT IN HER EARLY 20s In THE EARLY 1960s
- Start small. Do not rush in full blast.
- Work out a baseline which should be the amount of exercise you know for sure you will do each week.
- You can then congratulate yourself if you do more than your baseline in any one week. This is far better than setting the bar too high and feeling a failure if you do less than your baseline.
- Build a habit of exercise, exercise then becomes an automatic part of your life.
- Aim to make exercise part of you daily life
- Be patient. Hasten slowly
- Results will come
- Too much strenuous effort is too difficult to sustain
- Attend to your posture (eg The Alexander technique) and your flexibility (eg Yoga)
- Weight resistance Training is excellent for shape and strength
- Weight Resistance training has been found to reverse the Ageing Process!
- Do not forget the muscles on your face. They weaken without exercise.
- Do facial exercise daily. No Pain! No expense!
- Tone up your facial muscles and keep the form of your face